Ten Link Thursday, where I share ten links from the last week that I find interesting with a quick comment.
The following is in no particular order
1. It's not that difficult to draw connections between the Bush years and Harper years:
2. It seems like some people opposing abortion now have working Uteruses:
3. Canadian Science Writers are being given an award for speaking up when they're told to shut up:
4. 30 dollar rooms for rent:
5. NO PORN FOR YOU:
10. Stephen Harper and his Masters in Economics, doesn't understand economics: