Wednesday 4 July 2007

The Beginning

It's difficult to start a blog without the theory that it will, eventually, be the biggest thing in the history of the net since google.

So let me outline how I hope to write so I'm not stressing over the content of every single entry.

I am not Seth Godin. I'm a marketing student, at George Brown College in my first year. I don't have all the answers to any marketing idea, and not every idea I put here will be the most original thing you've ever read in your entire life.

It's possible, that at some point, I will make a post that will seem that way. I will try to avoid this for the sake of everyone who's involved.

I'm generally going to post about brands and marketing, but I will also post about my life as a student at GBC as I have another 4 1/2 semesters left, it's likely that it could be a good chronology of what a student will actually deal with.

With that said, thanks for checking out my blog. Now that I have this post out of the day, I'll hopefully hammer them out on a daily basis.

CH

1 comment:

  1. Posts on a daily basis, that is a broad goal.
    Good luck with the blog!
    And do not forget to post about what you have had for breakfast, and other routine pointless stuff.

    -30t,

    ReplyDelete